dreams of fall

Monday, August 23, 2010
fall is right around the corner. i can feel it. smell it. taste it. fall is truly my favorite time of the year.

yes, i know it is still a month away, but i'm feeling the anticipation already. maybe it's my love for tall boots, hats, apple cider, falling leaves, and lots of layers. either way, i'm gearing up for it with my dreams for september - december.

as i shared in last night's podcast, i spent time penning these dreams while sitting poolside near austin. while in oklahOMa, i added them to my art journal in a spread that opens to display old accounting paper from my great grandparents' furniture store covered with images and written dreams/goals for the last quarter of 2010.

a few of my dreams are: healed body, pray in india, host 3 dinner parties, 2-3 yoga/2-3 gym/1 running/week, relaxing holidays at cabin, sales goals for TranquiliT's fall collection, register for an art retreat, NYC book event, inspiring team retreat, and more.

have you taken time to ponder what you'd like the final 4 months to contain? if not, i encourage you to do so. your dreams are waiting to unfold. bisous.
posted by kimberly wilson
Free Website Counter