expression of gratitude

Sunday, January 3, 2010

"let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." - marcel proust

this past week i received a couple goodies via snail mail that i had to share:

dezengo moore sent me the darling wine goblet prominently displayed on my shelf that has a girl dreaming of poodles and the eiffel tower. on the back it says "good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to paris." too cute!

heather sent me the most amazing nude nail color and red lipstick from peacekeeper cosmetics. i was unaware of this line and am *beyond* impressed with their do-gooding efforts. sadly, there was no last name for "heather" and i must send a snail mail thank you so if you are heather, please let me know!

merci, merci, merci for thinking of moi over the hollydaze. also, a HUGE thank you for the snail mail hollyday cards. they made me smile. your support and thoughtfulness truly makes my heart blossom.

bisous,

kimberly



posted by kimberly wilson
Free Website Counter