bonjour from sultry oklahOMa!
super duper excited to share professional shots (with a couple of my randOM ones) from sunday's TranquiliT shoot. our 2 new designs (one shoulder caftan = yum! and turtleneck aren't shown here but they are gorgeous pieces). more to cOMe, along with a new website
, too! hope you love the looks as much as i do!headed to san antonio
later today for tomorrow's segment on great day s.a.
(kens, channel 5) and then enjoying a day off sans 8hr + rides (beau drives) along the riverwalk. leaving sir louis at camp parents
(le sigh) and gave them all the instructions:
- he gets a treat each time he does sOMething cute or uses the loo
- you can't leave the house w/o giving him a treat (seriously, he won't let you)
- he overheats easily thanks to smooshed face
- he snores loudly, don earplugs
- he doesn't like closed doors, needs full access at ALL times
- lately he needs help down from places he's jumped (sore joints)
- he likes to hear he's handsOMe . . . often
- make his freeze dried no grain veggie food twice a day, add meat of his choice, he hearts steak although i wish he preferred tofu
other than *that*, he's super easy!