B+ IS the new A-: week in review

Friday, May 14, 2010
week in review

confession: i'm loving the schedule switcheroo. it feels like i'm playing hooky, but i'm not!

- i am now the proud owner of my first bottle of chanel parfum thanks to mindy of wish studio.
- remember my wee "break down " over a B+? well, my teacher mailed back my final exam and i found a math error that missed my 2 point extra credit. those 2 points brought my final exam to a 90 and my final grade to an A-. karma points: the math error was made on all exams so it affected two other peopl
- meditated with sharon salzberg. heart her.
- got tickets to sex and the city 2 for opening day, of course!
- got tickets to buddhafest in june.
- started summer school: think i'm gonna dig my social policy classes. enjoy the macro thought.
- recorded 3 podcasts so far, 2 to go today. oodles of creative spark and inspiration to come!
- shipped 40+ TranquiliT goodies to tranquilista e-course graduates all over the world. congrats, ladies!
- sent agenda for sunday's tranquil space teacher retreat at beau's cabin in WV - complete with OMwork.
- rearranged tranquil space boutique/tea bar area for optimal tranquility.
- started tuesday and friday with 10 minutes of meditation.
- acupuncture + 2 physical therapy sessions.
- taught my new "wednesday is the new tuesday" open flow class.
- completed my spring semester with saturday's stats final and started summer school on tuesday. 2 days sans school!
- found out i got an 85 on my stats final. was OVER the moon. b for the course which is fabulous considering i. don't. enjoy. math.
- had a fun sushi, plum wine, goober pie date with the lovely amanda hirsch. always a treat to play catch-up with friends.
- hosted mindy of wish studio's workshop chez moi on friday and we painted, painted, and painted some more.

it's been fun to try out a new schedule, switch things up, and start a few days in meditation. hopefully there is more of that to come!

back to podcast recordings. sending you lots of love and wishes for celebration of everyday moments.

bisous,
kimberly
posted by kimberly wilson
Free Website Counter