eye candy a la ny

Saturday, February 6, 2010




on wednesday i did my usual 7am-3am jaunt to new york and try to squeeze every minute out of my in this fabulous city. my main purpose was finding new handmade, fair trade, and/or organic goodies for tranquil space's boutique with our manager, marq. in addition i was able to do yoga at jivamukti, bookstore browse, accessory browse, nosh on my fave noodle salad at republic, and get a 30-minute foot rub before hopping back on the bus.

when i saw fancy nancy's feature table i squealed with glee and marq snapped this shot. i remember receiving very first book for christmas in 2006 and now she has an entire collection. go fancy nancy! download your own fancy nancy party toolkit. i heart her. why didn't we have her growing up? instead i was surrounded by holly hobbie.

we stumbled upon my favorite booth, bittersweet designs, who you may recall me featuring in august. j'adore her work. would love to live in her booth. so feminine, so fancy, and so sparkly. we picked up a few of her handmade adjustable rings and glittery mini journals. coming soon to tranquil space!

bisous,
kimberly
posted by kimberly wilson
Free Website Counter