beloved holiday gift = inspiration reflection

Wednesday, December 23, 2009
a dear yogini presented me with this gift last night. a sweet note from SARK that she framed. it is now hanging in my office behind my desk. so lovely.

j'adore SARK and i recall stumbling upon her in my early twenties when i was searching and searching. wondering what life would bring, how best to utilize my talents. actually, how to know what my talents even were. post-college is always a bit of a blur, no? you're an adult, but yet so very green. transition times are discombobulating. many of you may be in one now as you wonder what is next for 2010. i like to turn to texts to help me figure things out. immersing myself in another's writing always inspires.

i happened upon SARK's book succulent wild woman at an indie book store in old town and fell in love. so juicy. so colorful. so inspiring. i also devoured anais nin journals during this formative time. what books have you come upont at the perfect time that spoke to you?
posted by kimberly wilson
Free Website Counter